1. In your Gmail Inbox, locate our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Drag this particular email to the “primary” tab of your own inbox.
3. You’ll then see that emails from us will directly go to your primary folder.
Open our email message through Yahoo. Move your cursor next to From: and to the sender’s name. You will be able to see three dots on the bottom of the extra information that will pop-up. You need to select this and then click on “Add to Contacts” that will pop-up and “Save.”
1. Choose “Mail” and 2. “Preferences” found in the top menu.
3. The next step is to click the “Rules” icon found in the “Preferences” window.
4. Then, click on the “Add Rule” button.
5. You can see the “Rules” window. There you have to type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use this setting: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
6. Type the email address of the sender found in the text field beside “Contains.”
7. Finally choose “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.
8. Click on “Ok” in order to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later Version
In your Inbox, right-click on the message.
Choose “Junk E-mail” in the menu.
Click on “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
Finally, job well done!